Ten players! Password is Note Blue!
Tonight I want to do something fun so I’m going to set up a game of Death Note Mafia! If it does well, I might play a few rounds for the night! So, if you’d like to play, here’s what you do:
- Go to http://www.epicmafia.com and register! Registration is really simple and worth it since playing on this site is super fun.
- Read this tutorial! It’s set up for Dangan Ronpa, but all the principles are the same- you’re randomly assigned the character and class, so hover over the icon of your class to find out your role, etc
- Click this link! The password is “noteblue”. The game type is killer vs village vs mafia, and we need 14 players!
- Signal boost this post so that your friends will come play too!
Some things to keep in mind while playing:
- Don’t quit just because you don’t like your character or role, even if you’re Higuchi or Demegawa. You might be really important for the game!
- If you’re confused about what you need to be doing, refer back to the guide or look at the rules for your role again. Please don’t kick anyone because too much time has passed, the mafia needs time to talk to each other and plan!
- It may take a while to get the game going, but don’t leave if there are players who haven’t shown up yet- just signal boost this post more
- Try to be relatively serious IC. It doesn’t have to be the most super serial canon rp ever, but ten tons of OOC silliness usually slows down the fun gameplay.
- If you have a good time, stick around and watch out for more posts for me! I may want to play more rounds!
I couldn’t sit and rot here FOREVER.
You guys keep me company with questions.
What’s this you’re sending me?
AH HA HA
He’s not ‘sexy’
And I’m not thinking about kissing that ugly fucking frog face.
The first of a set of talksprites in progress.
It’s none of your business trying to diagnose how I subconsciously perceive the man who ruined my life and drove me to ruin. Do you know what it’s like loathing someone so hard it makes you physically sick? Hating someone so much that you would throw your LIFE away to beat them, just for the INKLING of a thought that it might eat away at him?
If you’ve never been utterly consumed before, driven so far over the edge with remorse and sickness and hate and longing… for revenge, I mean, longing for revenge
then you have no business telling me what I might be suppressing under feelings.
((Sorry for the hiatus. School’s been kicking the mun’s ass. But I am still very much interested in this blog and want to keep going. Have a brief answer as a treat.))
…It seems I’m not feeling quite like myself.
That name does that. Let’s leave it be, hm?